CareBand has been selected as one of five companies to present at the LORIOT Business Connect on November 30th, 2021, at 4 pm CET. This premier matchmaking event will connect Smart City and Smart Industry customers with leading LoRaWAN solutions.
The LORIOT Business Connect, now in its fourth edition, will be devoted to LoRaWAN Solutions serving the public. During the event, five LoRaWAN solutions will share the problem they solve and customer success stories. These solution providers will also have the opportunity to meet LORIOT’s largest clients and partners to accelerate business relationships.
Here are the LoRaWAN Solution Providers:
- adnexo GmbH (CH) – Asset Tracking Solution for logistics and building companies.
- AIRICA AG (CH) – Indoor air quality and building utilization Monitoring Solution.
- Beringar (UK) – Solution for Carbon emissions reduction in Commercial Property.
- Cenicaña (CO) – LoRaWAN IoT Network for Agroindustrial sugarcane Sector in Colombia.
- CareBand (USA) – Location-based wearable solution that keeps seniors living with dementia safe and out of the hospital.